Warning! Please read these terms and conditions carefully before viewing this site. If you do not agree with these terms, do not use this site.
Using the site
The www.timotheus.ua website (“TIMOTHEUS”) authorizes you to view and download the materials at this website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials and any copies thereof. You may not modify the materials on this Site, or distribute or display them in any way, or use them in any other way for public or commercial purposes. Any use of this material on other sites or computer networks is prohibited.
Registration on the site
By registering on the Site, you agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself and your contact information.
As a result of registration you get a login and password, for the security of which you are responsible. You are also responsible for all activities under your username and password on the Site. If you lose your registration information, you agree to notify us.
Feedback and comments
By contacting us or leaving comments on the site, you are responsible that this message is not illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, offensive to morality, in violation of copyright, advocating hatred and/or discrimination against people on racial, ethnic, gender, religion, social grounds, contains insults to specific persons or organizations, and otherwise violates applicable laws of Ukraine. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) You agree that TIMOTHEUS may delete any of your messages without your consent, and may use them in its discretion without charge. TIMOTHEUS is not responsible for any information posted by users of the Site.
Use of personal data
The way of collecting information
TIMOTHEUS – receives your Personal Data by – filling out your information when you register on timotheus.ua providing your data while communicating with the Timotheus hotline providing you with information by filling out the information input form to participate in contests, promotions, surveys, etc. online.
List of information
The following information is mandatory:
- Mobile and/or home phone number
- date or year of birth
- residence address
- residence address
- presence/absence of children
- information about style preferences
- information about interest in a particular product
- information about orders and purchases made
- testimonials and suggestions
We also additionally collect and process information from the technical means by which you contact us:
- cookie data
- information received in inquiries, questions, comments and feedback
- geographic location
- information about the hardware itself (device type, operating system, browser type)
Filling out the information in the questionnaire will allow us to inform loyalty program participants about unique offers based on the specified preferences, to create personal promotions, participating in which additional bonuses for purchases will be credited to the member’s loyalty program bonus card account.
Purpose of information gathering
We collect information for:
- Evaluate and improve the consumer/user experience on the TIMOTHEUS site
- Providing consumers with up-to-date information about products, special offers and promotions
- to place and process orders for Goods to give You access to services that are available to registered users, such as wish lists and Goods availability alerts
- increasing the effectiveness of content
- Help through customer service
- market research
- consumer research
- informing consumers about the latest information about new models of products presented on the website timotheus.ua, promotions
Transmission of information to third parties
TIMOTHEUS will not share the information you provide with third parties unless
- delivery of your order by postal, courier and service companies, telecom operators, call centers (call centers), with which the appropriate contracts;
- financial institutions (in the case of return of funds to you for the goods) directly provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Information retention time
Messages and newsletters
TIMOTHEUS may send you a message in response to messages (inquiries and complaints) sent by you via the feedback form and in the process of ordering goods and/or services, managing orders, issuing goods, providing services. TIMOTHEUS sends messages in the form of emails, Viber messages, SMS messages, and web browser notifications.
TIMOTHEUS may also send you informational and marketing newsletters (news, company promotions, promotional information, promo codes and discounts, personal recommendations, personal discounts and offers) that contain information about products and/or services, advertising and commercial offers for such products and/or services. Information and marketing mailings are based on a mailing list subscription that you make through the Site or when you order goods and/or services through the Site. TIMOTHEUS provides information and marketing in the form of emails, Viber messages, SMS messages, and web browser notifications. You can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters and marketing material at any time.
You have the right:
- Know what data we process, how we get it, and how we use it
- Request updates and/or additions to your information
- Demand that any errors in the PD we have about you be corrected
- Request anonymization of your data
- Limit the processing of your data
- Request a copy of the data we keep about you (and we provide this to you free of charge when we verify your identity)
- Get a copy of some or all of your DD
- Withdraw consent to process personal data
- Request the deletion of your data from our systems (upon receipt and consideration of your request we will be obliged to stop processing and delete your personal data immediately, but in any case no later than the legally prescribed period)
If you have consented to the use of your Personal Data for newsletters*, you can withdraw your consent at any time by calling the Hotline or by pressing “unsubscribe” in an email newsletter or by unsubscribing from text messages.
Newsletters include electronic and postal newsletters with product information, special offers, promotions, events organized by TIMOTHEUS.
You may receive a small number of additional messages immediately after unsubscribing, but we will honor your request as quickly as possible.
To exercise any of the above rights, you can:
- log in to your account contact our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call the “hot line” by phone: +380 67 107-47-47.
To avoid breaches and unauthorized use of your data by third parties, we may ask you to confirm your identity before fulfilling your request.
Your data is safe. How do we protect personal data?
We follow international standards and best practices in the information security industry that include physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
Our mission is to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and manageability of personal data. At the stage of implementation of new services (and operation of existing services), we use modern methods and protection technologies to prevent unauthorized access to personal data (hardware and software means of detection and prevention of protection, intelligent systems of detection of unauthorized access, reliable encryption for data storage and transmission, control of physical and technical access to data).
At the stage of implementation of new services (and operation of existing services), we use modern methods and protection technologies to prevent unauthorized access to personal data (hardware and software means of detection and prevention of protection, intelligent systems of detection of unauthorized access, reliable encryption for data storage and transmission, control of physical and technical access to data).
We also have measures in place to prevent sudden loss of stored data and their timely recovery in the event of physical or technical failure. We continually monitor security and periodically evaluate the effectiveness of security measures, which results in the implementation of necessary improvements. We also require data processors to implement appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access and data privacy.
In addition, we enter into contractual confidentiality obligations with our employees and performers, for violation of which there are penalties.
Like many other websites, www.timotheus.ua uses cookie technology to set it up to work with you personally. In particular, it is impossible to work with the basket without this technology.
Cookies are very small files that are sent by us to your computer or other device that we may access when you visit our site in the future. This technology allows the site to refer to stored information when necessary and improves the usability of our information resources. You can always change your browser settings yourself and thus refuse to store cookies.
Caution for persons under the age of 16
Persons under the age of 16 have the right to perform transactions (including the purchase of goods, providing their personal data) only with the permission of parents / guardians in accordance with the procedure established by the Civil Code of Ukraine. The transfer of personal data by such a person will be considered by us as the consent of parents/guardians and the existence of the person’s rights to conduct transactions.